تصويتنا
قيم موقعي
مجموع الردود: 75
طريقة الدخول
ساعتي
بحث
أصدقاء الموقع
  • انشاء موقع
  • منتدى مدرسة القرية المركزية الثانوية إدارة برج العرب التع...
    [ رسائل جديدة · المشاركين · قواعد المنتدى · بحث · RSS ]
    • صفحة 1 من%
    منتدى » قسم المواد الدراسية » منتدى اللغة الانجليزية » موضوعات تعبير باللغة الانجليزية
    موضوعات تعبير باللغة الانجليزية
    fallen-heartsالتاريخ: الإثنين, 13/12/2010, 3:00 PM | رسالة # 1
    عقيد
    مجموعة: المدراء
    رسائل: 156
    جوائز: 4
    سمعة: 5
    حالة: Offline
    Hello! 6 ''
    The person I admire most
    The person I admire most is my father. He is a role model father He is a successful doctor. He treats his patients kindly. He is serious and sincere at work. He is a friendly character who spares no effort to help those who need him and holds back nothing in due. He is loved by all people around him. I am greatly affected by him so I wish very much to follow in his footsteps. That's why I consider him the most important person in my life.
    Life in the future
    Life in the future will-be much easier and comfortable than our life today. Every family will own its home. The sun will provide us with the energy we need. Every home will have two or three computers and everyone will talk to their friends on the internet. Nobody will use telephones any more. We will see people's faces on the computer screen. Cars will run on fuel cell batteries and our cities will be cleaner and quieter. I think we will travel more, as planes will be faster and cheaper. Perhaps planes will fly to the moon!
    The computer
    The computer is one of the modern wonders of the world. It is an obvious part of technology that reaches into most people's lives because they are far more accurate and efficient than human beings. It can be put to varied uses. It can easily perform simple and complex calculations. It can be used in banks to control our cash and keep bank accounts. Also, in hospitals, it can be used to check our health. Also, The computer is ideal for doing our everyday needs: it can be used to reserve aeroplane tickets, in shopping, communicate with relatives and colleagues. In the end, we can't do without the computer.
    Pollution
    Nothing is ugly than seeing tones of rubbish piles and exhaust fumes sent up into the atmosphere. Pollution is an environmental problem which arises from man's unwise abuse of his natural surroundings and resources such as air and water:* It's a big problem that needs all efforts to put an end to . On one hand, man has foolishly damaged his environment when poisoned , the atmosphere and polluted the earth and water. Polluted air may damage man's lungs and cause death. Also, Adding poisonous gases such as Carbon dioxide to the atmosphere may cause increased temperatures consequently the ice at the Arctic and Antarctic is melted. So, environmental conferences are yearly held all over the world to discuss pollution problems, show its dangers and offer solutions. In the end, man has to reach a balanced relation i^ in his everyday dealings with the environment.

Friends
    Friends are either good or bad. Some of them are worthy of respects while others are hateful ones. Personally I like helpful friends who are ready to stand by me in time of troubles, and share my joy and sorrow. Moreover, man has no choice in making friends, yet he should be carefully cautious when befriends anyone. He must test him in some situations before he reveals any of his secrets. Among friends I feel warmth brotherhood that is why I take my friend as a refuge (shelter) where I find relief and comfort a To sum up, a friend in need is a friend indeed.
    Mobile phones
    Mobile phones are of great importance to many people in society from a businessman to an ordinary man. They can't do without. In time of emergency people need to make a phone call asking for the ambulance help. In travel, mobiles are necessary to tell other people how you are doing. But some people have bad habits when using mobiles. They sometimes disturb people indoors unnecessarily at midnight. While driving, they may cause death, so the government should pass strict laws against using them while driving. However, doctors warn people of its drawbacks exposing themselves to the side effects of electromagnetic a., waves causing cancer. So people should use mobile phones more wisely and quietly.
    Water
    Nothing can live without water. The water we drink is a blessing of Allah; however we are not wise in using it. Everyone should feel sorry for every drop of water eu5jjaa wasted in our house. We all know that water is necessary for drinking, cooking, washing and irrigation. We are going to reclaim new areas of desert land. Meanwhile, water is a renewable source of energy which is cheap to generate electricity. So, all people should know how to care for every drop of water because the next century will witness a severe attack and an endless war for providing water supplies

Tourism
    Tourism is considered one of the most important earners of foreign currency. Tourists spend a lot of hard currency during their stay in Egypt. Tourists like to visit Egypt to enjoy the sun shine, and the wonderful historic places. They not only like to visit the citadel, the pyramids, Luxor and Aswan but they like to see our modern renaissance as well. The world countries are competing among each other to provide the best world tourist services. We should do our best to encourage tourists to visit us again and again. We should establish cheap hotels and tourist villages along our shores. Finally, we can say that tourism is a giant project helps flourish our economy.

Health
    Health is a priceless treasure that completes our happiness and a gift of Allah. We cannot really enjoy our life if we are unhealthy. For an unhealthy person, life is no more than pain and suffering. He is a helpless member who cannot take part in the process of development. However, healthy people are always good members in their societies and help to achieve its welfare and progress. So, people should take care of their personal cleanliness as it is tremendously important in the prevention of many kinds of infections. In order to be healthy, we must be clean. We must never eat food that smells bad or swollen canned food. We should always wash hands before and after a meal. We must either boil tap water or cool it before we drink. In the end, as it has been said that "prevention is better than cure" so everybody should pay attention to his health.
    Reading
    Reading is fun. It's the food of the mind. Reading is the most useful hobby. You can gain a lot of knowledge and information through reading. A book is the best friend one could have, with a book you can fly from one country to another in a short time. You can see and know about places you have never been to. If you want to know about sports or even magic, all you can do is to pick up a book and go through it. So, our schools are provided with libraries in order to encourage our students to read to help them know more and more not only about the subjects they study, but about life as well. In brief, we have to read and read to feel that we are human beings.
    Information
    Information is not only power but it is everything as well. You can not make decisions or plan anything unless it is based on valid information. Almost all activities in daily life are based on information. Thanks to computers, huge amounts of information are stored, classified. n-. ,r.j and stored and can be retrieved sjui^iin
    no time. Industry, trade, medicine, science, air travel, agriculture and even art depend on the validity Ju»->u, of information. It is said
    that the information of the world is increasing rapidly. It is true that we live in the age of information.

http://i60.servimg.com/u/f60/13/90/43/49/o6ietv10.gif

topicsinenglishcomالتاريخ: الإثنين, 24/07/2017, 4:21 PM | رسالة # 2
    مجند
    مجموعة: مستخدمين
    رسائل: 1
    جوائز: 0
    سمعة: 0
    حالة: Offline
    شكرا جزيلا لكم مواضيع انجليزي - تعبير بالانجليزي

منتدى » قسم المواد الدراسية » منتدى اللغة الانجليزية » موضوعات تعبير باللغة الانجليزية
    • صفحة 1 من%
    بحث: